How to Process
Documents to be submitted: Application Form for Venue and Logistical Support 001/DACRA/DACREC, and Prior Notification 011/DACRA/DACREC (The forms can be obtained free of charge from the Division of Cultural, Recreational and Association Affairs, Public Services Centres and their stations in various districts or downloaded from the IAM website www.iam.gov.mo.)
Document to be produced: Produce the organisation’s constitution registered at the government
Locations and Time for Processing the Service
Locations for processing the service:
Division of Cultural, Recreational and Association Affairs: Avenida da Praia Grande, n° 517, Edf. Comercial Nam Tung, 4° andar B e C, Macau
Integrated Services Centre: Avenida da Praia Grande, n.os 762-804, Edifício China Plaza, 2.o andar, Macau
Northern District Public Services Centre: Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.o 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau
Northern District Public Services Centre - Toi San Station: Avenida de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, n.o 127, Edifício D.ª Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bloco B, R/C, Macau
Central District Public Services Centre: Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.o andar, Macau
Central District Public Services Centre - S. Lourenço Station: Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4.o andar, Macau
Islands District Public Services Centre: Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas, Taipa
Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Complexo Comunitário de Seac Pai Van, 6.˚ andar, Coloane
Division of Cultural, Recreational and Association Affairs
Monday to Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.; 2:30 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.; 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Integrated Services Centre and Public Services Centres
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays)
Telephone / Fax:
Tel.: (853) 8394 8808 / (853) 8394 8809
Fax: (853) 2837 2062
Application fee is not required to be paid. Upon approval, charges will be levied in accordance with Article 61 of Chapter V of the Fees, Charges and Prices List of IAM.
Fees, Charges and Prices List:
Time Required for Approval
Time for approval:
Depending on individual cases
Remarks / Important Notes on Application
The application is required to be made 90 days at the earliest or 30 days at the latest prior to the activity:
1. The Application Form for Venue and Logistical Support and the Prior Notification must be signed by the person in charge of the association and stamped with the association seal;
2. If the activity concerned will be cancelled, IAM should be notified in writing at least 15 days in advance;
3. In case of changing the date or time of the activity, an application must be made at least 15 days in advance;
4. With regard to the Prior Notification, charity walks, fundraising activities and cultural or recreational activities to raise funds for assistance purpose, along with shows and performances promoted by public entities, are required to make the notification at least 10 days in advance;
5. All applicant organisations / groups must comply with the rules on application for venues and logistical support which are stated on the Application Form for Venue and Logistical Support.