How to process
- Application form for cremation service of bone remains (013/DHA/DHAL);
- A clear photocopy of the identification document of the applicant;
- Declaration of cremation service of bone remains.
Additional documents to be submitted (required when conditions are met):
- If the bone remains are from a public cemetery, the applicant is required to submit a photocopy of the receipt of remains exhumation;
- If the bone remains are not from a public cemetery, the applicant is required to submit a clear photocopy of the identification document of the deceased and the supporting document(s) of the source of the bone remains.
Documents to be presented:
The original of the identification document of the applicant is to be produced.
Locations for processing the procedure and office hours
Integrated Services Centre: Avenida da Praia Grande, n.os 762-804, Edifício China Plaza, 2.º andar, Macau
Northern District Public Services Centre: Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.º 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau
Northern District Public Services Centre – Toi San Station: Avenida de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, n.º 127, Edifício D.ª Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bloco B, R/C, Macau
Northern District Public Services Centre – Fai Chi Kei Station: Rua Nova do Patane, Habitação Social de Fai Chi Kei, Edifício Fai Tat,Bloco II, R/C, Lojas G e H, Macau
Central District Public Services Centre: Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.˚ andar, Macau
Central District Public Services Centre – S. Lourenço Station: Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4.˚ andar, Macau
Islands District Public Services Centre: Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas, Taipa
Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Complexo Comunitário de Seac Pai Van, 6.˚ andar, Coloane
Service Office in Our Lady Mercy Cemetery: Our Lady Mercy Cemetery, Avenida Coronel Mesquita, Macau
Integrated Services Centre, Macao Government Services Centre in Islands and Public Services Centres
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (No lunch break, closed on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays)
Service Office in Our Lady Mercy Cemetery
Monday to Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.; 2:30 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.
Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.; 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
(Closed on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays)
Application fee: Cremation service of bone remains: MOP 300.00 (Temporarily exempted)
Form fee: Not Applicable
Stamp Duty: 10% of the application fee
Deposit: No security deposit will be levied.
Fees, Charges and Prices List: https://www.iam.gov.mo/c/pricetable/list
Time required for processing
Processing time: 3 working days
Remarks/ points to note for application
- The applicant is required to bring the bone remains of the deceased to Our Lady Mercy Cemetery;
- In accordance with the stipulation of Article 13-B of Administrative Regulation no. 37/2003 “Regulations on Management, Operation and Supervision of Cemeteries” amended by Administrative Regulation no. 22/2019, the ashes shall be taken by the applicant within 90 days from the date of bone cremation, otherwise they will be deemed abandoned. The Municipal Affairs Bureau (IAM) will properly dispose the ashes without further notice.
Relevant standards or requirements
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service