How to process
Documents to be submitted:
1. Application form (Form no. 022/DLA/DHAL. The form can be obtained from IAM.);
2. Original of administrative license.
3. Produce proof which shows the information equipment providing internet service in the establishment is equipped with relevant security technology measures (e.g. web filtering service) along with related important information (e.g. the specific software for web filtering).
Document to be produced:
Locations and office hours for processing the service
Locations for processing:
Integrated Services Centre: Avenida da Praia Grande, n.os 762-804, Edifício China Plaza , 2.o andar, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre: Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.o 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre - Toi San Station: Avenida de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, n.o 127, Edifício D.ª Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bloco B, R/C, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre - Fai Chi Kei Station: Rua Nova do Patane, Habitação Social de Fai Chi Kei, Edifício Fai Tat, Bloco II, R/C, Lojas G e H, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre: Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.o andar, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre - S. Lourenço Station: Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4.o andar, Macau;
Islands District Public Services Centre: Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas, Taipa;
Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Seac Pai Van Community Complex, 6.o andar, Coloane.
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
1. Annual license:
MOP1,500.00 per year for 30 computers or below;
MOP2,500.00 per year for 31 to 50 computers;
MOP50.00 per year for each extra computer exceeding 50 computers.
2. Semi-annual license:
MOP900.00 per year for 30 computers or below;
MOP1,500.00 per year for 31 to 50 computers;
MOP30.00 per year for each extra computer exceeding 50 computers.
10% of application fee
Fees, Charges and Prices List:
Time required for processing
Time for processing:
30 working days
(Depends on whether the application documents can meet the application requirements and the comments from technical departments in reply)
Remarks / important notes on application
1. Application should be made within the period stipulated on the license;
2. The time for completion of processing is 30 working days in general, but it also depends on whether the application documents can meet the application requirements and the comments from technical departments in reply;
3. The above documents are required to be signed by the applicant / legal representative except for the ones issued by government departments and public organisations.
Relevant standards or requirements
1. Late application for renewal of the administrative license will not be accepted;
2. There are no special regulations on installation of filtering software, but it must pass the screening of IAM.
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service
Method to obtain the result of service:
Visit in person to obtain the result