How to process
Documents to be submitted:
1. Application form (Form no. 022/DLA/DHAL. The form can be obtained from IAM.);
2. If the applicant is an individual, a photocopy of the identification document of the signatory is required. If the applicant is a legal person, a photocopy of valid Business Registration Certificate (exemption for companies registered at the Commerce and Movable Property Registry of Macao) or a photocopy of valid Certificate of Association issued by the Identification Services Bureau is required to be submitted. The application form is required to be signed by the legal representative and submitted with a photocopy of the identification document of the signatory;
3. Certificate of the most recent registration or payment of the Business Registration Tax;
4. Written report of property registration (exemption for establishments registered at the Property Registry of Macao) or certificate of the usage of the establishment issued by the Land and Urban Construction Bureau;
5. Blueprints of drawings of renovation works, including the building’s floor plan, sectional drawing, design drawing of fire prevention and safety and design drawing of sound insulation system, in quadruplicate;
6. Memorandum of project description;
7. Certificate of Criminal Record (can be submitted to IAM via the self-service kiosks of the Identification Services Bureau);
8. Produce proof which shows the information equipment providing internet service in the establishment is equipped with relevant security technology measures (e.g. web filtering service) along with related important information (e.g. the specific software for web filtering);
9. Certificate proving the right to use the establishment (e.g. tenancy contract, declaration).
Document to be produced:
The original or notarised copy of the identification document which bears the signature of the applicant / legal representative is required to be produced.
Locations and office hours for processing the service
Locations for processing:
Integrated Services Centre: Avenida da Praia Grande, n.os 762-804, Edifício China Plaza , 2.o andar, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre: Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.o 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre - Toi San Station: Avenida de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, n.o 127, Edifício D.ª Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bloco B, R/C, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre - Fai Chi Kei Station: Rua Nova do Patane, Habitação Social de Fai Chi Kei, Edifício Fai Tat, Bloco II, R/C, Lojas G e H, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre: Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.o andar, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre - S. Lourenço Station: Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4.o andar, Macau;
Islands District Public Services Centre: Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas, Taipa;
Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Seac Pai Van Community Complex, 6.o andar, Coloane.
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
1. Annual license:
MOP1,500.00 per year for 30 computers or below;
MOP2,500.00 per year for 31 to 50 computers;
MOP50.00 per year for each extra computer exceeding 50 computers.
2. Semi-annual license:
MOP900.00 per year for 30 computers or below;
MOP1,500.00 per year for 31 to 50 computers;
MOP30.00 per year for each extra computer exceeding 50 computers.
10% of application fee
Fees, Charges and Prices List:
Time required for processing
Time for processing:
60 working days
(Depends on whether the application documents can meet the application requirements and the comments from technical departments in reply)
Remarks / important notes on application
1. The person concerned should file the application in person or authorise a representative to file the application;
2. The time for completion of processing is 60 working days in general, but it also depends on whether the application documents can meet the application requirements and the comments from technical departments in reply;
3. The above documents are required to be signed by the applicant / legal representative except for the ones issued by government departments and public organisations.
Relevant standards or requirements
1. The shop in the application must be for commercial use;
2. Applications made in the name of a legal person do not have to submit the Certificate of Criminal Record;
3.The drawings submitted are required to be drawn by engineers registered at the Land and Urban Construction Bureau;
4. If multiple copies of a document are required for submission, one of them must be the original and the others can be photocopies;
5. There are no special regulations on installation of filtering software, but it must pass the screening of IAM.
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service
Enquiry about application progress:
Method to obtain the result of service:
Visit in person to obtain the result