How to process
Documents to be submitted:
1. Application form (Form no. 022/DLA/DHAL. The form can be obtained from IAM.);
2. Blueprints of drawings of renovation works in quadruplicate;
3. Memorandum of project description.
Document to be produced:
The original or notarised copy of the identification document which bears the signature of the applicant / legitimate representative is required to be produced.
Locations and office hours for processing the service
Locations for processing:
Integrated Services Centre: Avenida da Praia Grande, n.os 762-804, Edifício China Plaza , 2.o andar, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre: Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.o 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre - Toi San Station: Avenida de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, n.o 127, Edifício D.ª Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bloco B, R/C, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre - Fai Chi Kei Station: Rua Nova do Patane, Habitação Social de Fai Chi Kei, Edifício Fai Tat, Bloco II, R/C, Lojas G e H, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre: Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.o andar, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre - S. Lourenço Station: Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4.o andar, Macau;
Islands District Public Services Centre: Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas, Taipa;
Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Seac Pai Van Community Complex, 6.o andar, Coloane.
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
Fees, Charges and Prices List:
Time required for processing
Time for processing:
Depending on the content of facility change
Remarks / important notes on application
1. The person concerned should file the application in person or authorise a representative to file the application;
2. The above documents are required to be signed by the applicant / legitimate representative except for the ones issued by government departments and public organisations.
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service
Method for obtaining the result of service:
Visiting in person to obtain the result
1. Anyone who continues or recommences operation of an establishment of which the permit or license has been abolished is liable to a fine of MOP30,000.00 to MOP200,000.00 or MOP100,000.00 to MOP500,000.00 respectively depending on whether the offender is an individual or a legal person.
2. Anyone who carries out activities restricted by prior notifications or licenses without an appropriate permit or valid license is liable to a fine of MOP15,000.00 to MOP70,000.00 or MOP30,000.00 to MOP200,000.00 respectively depending on whether the offender is an individual or a legal person.
3. Anyone who engages in business or carries out projects not in compliance with the forms and conditions that competent authorities are notified of or in breach of the ones set by the competent authorities, and anyone who carries out activities in violation of the operation regulations stipulated in Clause 2 of Article 5, Clause 3 of Article 28 and Clause 1 of Article 29 of Decree-Law no. 47/98/M are liable to a fine of MOP10,000.00 to MOP40,000.00 or MOP20,000.00 to MOP100,000.00 respectively depending on whether the offender is an individual or a legal person.
4. Anyone who does not fulfil the obligations stipulated in Article 4, Clauses 1 and 3 of Article 7 and Clause 2 of Article 44 of Decree-Law no. 47/98/M is liable to a fine of MOP2,000.00 to MOP15,000.00 or MOP4,000.00 to MOP50,000.00 respectively depending on whether the offender is an individual or a legal person.