How to process
Documents to be submitted:
1. Application form (Form no. 022/DLA/DHAL. The form can be obtained from IAM.);
2. Valid administrative license transfer contract / deed / declaration;
3. Original of administrative license;
4. If the applicant is an individual, a photocopy of the identification document of the signatory is required. If the applicant is a legal person, a photocopy of valid Business Registration Certificate (exemption for companies registered at the Commerce and Movable Property Registry of Macao) or a photocopy of valid Certificate of Association issued by the Identification Services Bureau is required to be submitted. The application form is required to be signed by the legitimate representative and submitted with a photocopy of the identification document of the signatory;
5. Certificate of the most recent registration or payment of the Business Registration Tax;
6. Certificate proving the right to use the establishment (e.g. tenancy contract, declaration);
7. A clear photocopy of assessment and classification record of the Assessment Committee of Performing Arts (Application for direct submission to IAM is available via the Cultural Affairs Bureau).
Document to be produced:
The original or notarised copy of the identification document which bears the signature of the applicant / legitimate representative is required to be produced.
Locations and office hours for processing the service
Locations for processing:
Integrated Services Centre: Avenida da Praia Grande, n.os 762-804, Edifício China Plaza , 2.o andar, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre: Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.o 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre - Toi San Station: Avenida de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, n.o 127, Edifício D.ª Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bloco B, R/C, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre - Fai Chi Kei Station: Rua Nova do Patane, Habitação Social de Fai Chi Kei, Edifício Fai Tat, Bloco II, R/C, Lojas G e H, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre: Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.o andar, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre - S. Lourenço Station: Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4.o andar, Macau;
Islands District Public Services Centre: Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas, Taipa;
Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Seac Pai Van Community Complex, 6.o andar, Coloane.
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
A fee equivalent to half of the original license fee is required to be paid.
Fees, Charges and Prices List:
Time required for processing
Time for processing:
10 working days
Remarks / important notes on application
1. The person concerned should file the application in person or authorise a representative to file the application;
2. The above documents are required to be signed by the applicant / legitimate representative except for the ones issued by government departments and public organisations.
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service
Method for obtaining the result of service:
Visiting in person to obtain the result