How to process
Documents to be submitted:
1. Application form (Form no. 022/DLA/DHAL. The form can be obtained from IAM.);
2. If the applicant is an individual, a photocopy of the identification document of the signatory is required. If the applicant is a legal person, a photocopy of valid Business Registration Certificate (exemption for companies registered at the Commerce and Movable Property Registry of Macao) or a photocopy of valid Certificate of Association issued by the Identification Services Bureau is required to be submitted. The application form is required to be signed by the legitimate representative and submitted with a photocopy of the identification document of the signatory;
3. Certificate of the most recent registration or payment of the Business Registration Tax;
4. Written report of property registration (exemption for establishments registered at the Property Registry of Macao) or certificate of the usage of the establishment issued by the Land, Public Works and Transport Bureau;
5. Blueprints of drawings of renovation works in quadruplicate, including the building’s floor plan, sectional drawing, the design drawing of fire prevention and safety, and the design drawing of sound insulation system;
6. Memorandum of project description;
7. A clear photocopy of assessment and classification record of the Assessment Committee of Performing Arts (Application for direct submission to IAM is available via the Cultural Affairs Bureau.);
8. If the establishment belongs to similar establishments, a clear photocopy of the administrative license issued by the Macao Government Tourism Office is required to be submitted;
9. Certificate proving the right to use the establishment (e.g. tenancy contract, declaration).
Document to be produced:
The original or notarised copy of the identification document which bears the signature of the applicant / legitimate representative is required to be produced.
Locations and office hours for processing the service
Locations for processing:
Integrated Services Centre: Avenida da Praia Grande, n.os 762-804, Edifício China Plaza , 2.o andar, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre: Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.o 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre - Toi San Station: Avenida de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, n.o 127, Edifício D.ª Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bloco B, R/C, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre - Fai Chi Kei Station: Rua Nova do Patane, Habitação Social de Fai Chi Kei, Edifício Fai Tat, Bloco II, R/C, Lojas G e H, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre: Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.o andar, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre - S. Lourenço Station: Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4.o andar, Macau;
Macao Government Services Centre in Islands: Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Taipa;
Islands District Public Services Centre: Rua da Ponte Negra, Bairro Social da Taipa, n.o 75K, Taipa;
Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Seac Pai Van Community Complex, 6.o andar, Coloane.
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
MOP 5,000.00 per year
MOP 3,000.00 per half year
MOP 1,000.00 per month
MOP 150.00 per day
10% of application fee
Fees, Charges and Prices List:
Time required for processing
Time for processing:
60 working days
(Depends on whether the application documents can meet the application requirements and the comments from technical departments in reply)
Remarks / important notes on application
1. The person concerned should file the application in person or authorise a representative to file the application;
2. The time for completion of processing is 60 working days in general, but it also depends on whether the application documents can meet the application requirements and the comments from technical departments in reply;
3. The above documents are required to be signed by the applicant / legitimate representative except for the ones issued by government departments and public organisations.
Relevant standards or requirements
1. The shop in the application must be for commercial use.
2. The drawings submitted are required to be drawn by engineers registered at the Land, Public Works and Transport Bureau.
3. If multiple copies of a document are required for submission, one of them must be the original and the others can be photocopies.
4. Any public performances given by professional or amateur performers are regarded as shows and performances, except for those given by orchestras or bands in hotels, apartment hotels, tourism complexes and inns.
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service
Enquiry about application progress:
Method for obtaining the result of service:
Visiting in person to obtain the result