How to process
Documents to be submitted:
1. Application form (Form no. 022/DLA/DHAL. The form can be obtained from IAM.);
2. Blueprints of drawings of renovation works in quadruplicate;
3. Memorandum of project description.
Document to be produced:
The original or notarised copy of the identification document which bears the signature of the applicant / legitimate representative is required to be produced.
Locations and office hours for processing the service
Locations for processing:
Integrated Services Centre - Avenida da Praia Grande, n.os 762-804, Edifício China Plaza , 2.o andar, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre - Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.o 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre - Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.o andar, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre - S. Lourenço Station: Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4.o andar, Macau;
Islands District Public Services Centre - Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas, Taipa;
Islands District Public Services Centre - Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Seac Pai Van Community Complex, 6.o andar, Coloane.
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
Fees, Charges and Prices List:
Time required for processing
Time for processing:
Depending on the content of facility change.
Remarks / important notes on application
1. The person concerned should file the application in person or authorise a representative to file the application;
2. The above documents are required to be signed by the applicant / legitimate representative except for the ones issued by government departments and public organisations.
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service
Method for obtaining the result of service:
Visiting in person to obtain the result