How to process
Documents to be submitted:
1. Application form (Form no. 022/DLA/DHAL. The form can be obtained from IAM);
2. Original of administrative license;
3. If the applicant is an individual, a photocopy of the identification document of the signatory is required. If the applicant is a legal person, a photocopy of valid Business Registration Certificate is required to be submitted (exemption for companies registered at the Commerce and Movable Property Registry of Macao). The application form is required to be signed by the legal representative and submitted with a photocopy of the identification document of the signatory;
4. Certificate of declaration of change of establishment name at the Financial Services Bureau.
Document to be produced:
The original or notarised copy of the identification document which bears the signature of the applicant / legal representative is required to be produced.
Locations and office hours for processing the service
Locations for processing:
Integrated Services Centre: Avenida da Praia Grande, n.os 762-804, Edifício China Plaza , 2.o andar, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre: Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.o 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre - Toi San Station: Avenida de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, n.o 127, Edifício D.ª Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bloco B, R/C, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre - Fai Chi Kei Station: Rua Nova do Patane, Habitação Social de Fai Chi Kei, Edifício Fai Tat, Bloco II, R/C, Lojas G e H, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre: Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.o andar, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre - S. Lourenço Station: Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4.o andar, Macau;
Islands District Public Services Centre: Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas, Taipa;
Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Seac Pai Van Community Complex, 6.o andar, Coloane.
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
A fee equivalent to half of the original license fee is required.
Fees, Charges and Prices List:
Time required for processing
Time for processing:
10 working days
Remarks / important notes on application:
1. The concerned person should file the application in person or authorise a representative to file the application;
2. The above documents are required to be signed by the applicant / legal representative except for the ones issued by government departments and public organisations.
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service
Method to obtain the result of service:
Visit in person to obtain the result