How to process
1. Application form (Mod.017/DLA/DHAL);
2. Photocopy of document(s) certifying the latest Industrial Tax or Professional Tax;
3. If the applicant is a natural person, a photocopy of the ID document of the signatory should be submitted;
4. If the applicant is a legal person, a photocopy of valid Business Registration Certificate (companies registered at the Commerce and Movable Property Registry of Macao are exempted from submission) or a photocopy of valid Certificate of Association and Foundation issued by the Identification Services Bureau is required to be submitted. The relevant application form is required to be signed by its legal representative and submitted with a photocopy of the identification document of the signatory of the application form.
Locations for processing the procedure and office hours
1. Integrated Services Centre: Avenida da Praia Grande, n.os 762-804, Edifício China Plaza, 2.º andar, Macau;
2. Northern District Public Services Centre: Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.º 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau;
3. Central District Public Services Centre: Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.º andar, Macau;
4. Central District Public Services Centre - S. Lourenço Station: Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4.º andar, Macau;
5. Islands District Public Services Centre: Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas, Taipa;
6. Islands District Public Services Centre - Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Complexo Comunitário de Seac Pai Van, 6.º andar, Coloane.
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
Fees, Charges and Prices List:
Time required for processing
Processing time: 5 working days after receiving all the necessary documents.
Remarks/ points to note for application
Important note: Not Applicable
Relevant standards or requirements
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service