How to process
1. Application form (Format 023/DLA/DHAL, the form can be obtained from IAM);
2. Original administrative license;
3. Location Plan of the proposed construction work;
4. Floor Plan of the occupied area;
5. A legible photocopy of document(s) certifying the latest Industrial Tax;
6. If the applicant is a natural person: A legible photocopy of identity document; If the applicant is a legal person, a photocopy of valid Business Registration Certificate (companies registered at the Commerce and Movable Property Registry of Macao are exempted from submission) or a photocopy of valid Certificate of Association and Foundation issued by the Identification Services Bureau is required to be submitted. The relevant application form is required to be signed by its legal representative and submitted with a photocopy of the identification document of the signatory of the application form;
7. If the applicant is a food and beverage establishment, it is required to submit a legible photocopy of its administrative license issued by the Macao Government Tourist Office.
Documents to be presented:
The original or notarised copy of identification document with the signature of the applicant or legal representative must be produced
Locations for processing the procedure and office hours
Integrated Services Centre: Avenida da Praia Grande, n.os 762-804, Edifício China Plaza , 2.o andar, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre: Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.o 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre - Toi San Station: Avenida de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, n.o 127, Edifício D.ª Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bloco B, R/C, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre - Fai Chi Kei Station: Rua Nova do Patane, Habitação Social de Fai Chi Kei, Edifício Fai Tat, Bloco II, R/C, Lojas G e H, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre: Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.o andar, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre - S. Lourenço Station: Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4.o andar, Macau;
Islands District Public Services Centre: Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas, Taipa;
Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Seac Pai Van Community Complex, 6.o andar, Coloane.
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
1. 2 square metres or less in total area (per square metre or less) Mop 3000.00 per year;
2. Over 2 square metres in total area (per square metre or less) Mop 2000.00 per year.
10% of the license fee
Fees, Charges and Prices List:
Time required for processing
30 working days
Remarks/ points to note for application
1. The concerned person is required to apply in person or via an authorized person;
2. In general, the time taken for examination and approval of the application is 30 working days. However, the actual time taken is also dependent on whether or not the submitted documents meet the application requirements and is subject to the opinions and reply from technical department(s).
Relevant standards or requirements
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service
Method to obtain the result of service:
Visit in person to obtain the result