Issue of licenses to individuals or entities who intend to apply for placement of banners, posters and small flags.
Target group of service: Individuals who need to place banners, posters or small flags on lampposts in places designated by IAM.
Eligibility for application: Any natural or legal person
Result of service: IAM issues licenses to individuals or entities that apply for placement of banners, posters and small flags.
Unit in charge:
Division of Administrative Licensing
1. Integrated Services Centre: Avenida da Praia Grande, n.os 762-804, Edifício China Plaza, 2.º andar, Macau;
2. Northern District Public Services Centre: Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.º 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau;
3. Northern District Public Services Centre - Toi San Station: Avenida de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, n.º 127, Edifício D.ª Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bloco B, R/C, Macau;
4. Northern District Public Services Centre - Fai Chi Kei Station: Rua Nova do Patane, Habitação Social de Fai Chi Kei, Edifício Fai Tat, Bloco II, R/C, Lojas G e H, Macau;
5. Central District Public Services Centre: Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.º andar, Macau;
6. Central District Public Services Centre - S. Lourenço Station: Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4.º andar, Macau;
7. Islands District Public Services Centre: Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas, Taipa;
8. Islands District Public Services Centre - Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Complexo Comunitário de Seac Pai Van, 6.º andar, Coloane.
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
Tel / Fax:
Civic Service Hotline: (853) 2833 7676
Fax: (853) 2871 1203
In accordance with stipulations of Clause 1 of Article 19, Clause 1 d) of Article 27 and Article 31 c) of Law no. 7/89/M, the IAM can impose a penalty between MOP2,000 and MOP12,000 on individuals involved in placement of advertisements without license. Furthermore, in accordance with Clause 2 1) of Article 33 of Administrative Regulation no. 28/2004 “General Regulations Governing Public Places”, the IAM has the right to order removal of illegal advertisements.