How to process
People who intend to make other changes to their beauty parlours should apply for other changes as soon as possible.
Processing procedure and required documents:
1. Application form (Format 009/DLA/DHAL, the form can be obtained from IAM);
2. If the applicant is a natural person: A legible photocopy of identity document; If the applicant is a legal person, a photocopy of valid Business Registration Certificate (companies registered at the Commerce and Movable Property Registry of Macao are exempted from submission) or a photocopy of valid Certificate of Association and Foundation issued by the Identification Services Bureau is required to be submitted. The relevant application form is required to be signed by its legal representative and submitted with a photocopy of the identification document of the signatory of the application form;
3. Corresponding documents depending on the situation of the item of change.
Locations and office hours for processing the service
Integrated Services Centre: Avenida da Praia Grande, n.os 762-804, Edifício China Plaza , 2.o andar, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre: Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.o 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre - Toi San Station: Avenida de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, n.o 127, Edifício D.ª Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bloco B, R/C, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre - Fai Chi Kei Station: Rua Nova do Patane, Habitação Social de Fai Chi Kei, Edifício Fai Tat, Bloco II, R/C, Lojas G e H, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre: Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.o andar, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre - S. Lourenço Station: Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4.o andar, Macau;
Islands District Public Services Centre: Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas, Taipa;
Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Seac Pai Van Community Complex, 6.o andar, Coloane.
Office hours: ;
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
Time required for processing
The required time for processing depends on the content of change.
Remarks / important notes on application
1. The original or notarised copy of identification document with the signature of the applicant or legal representative must be produced;
2. The applicant must make the application in person or authorise an agent to make the application;
3. The above-mentioned documents must be signed by the applicant or legal representative, with the exception of documents issued by government departments or public entities.
Relevant standards or requirements
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service
Enquiry about application progress:
“Online progress enquiry is not available for this formality.”
Method to obtain the result of service:
Visit in person to obtain the result
Anyone who continues or recommences operation of an establishment of which the permit or license has been abolished is liable to a fine of MOP30,000.00 to MOP200,000.00 or MOP100,000.00 to MOP500,000.00 respectively depending on whether the offender is a natural person or legal person.
Anyone who carries out activities restricted by prior notifications or licenses without an appropriate permit or valid license is liable to a fine of MOP15,000.00 to MOP70,000.00 or MOP30,000.00 to MOP200,000.00 respectively depending on whether the offender is a natural person or legal person.
Anyone who operates business or carries out projects without following the forms and conditions that competent authorities are notified of, or in breach of the forms and conditions set by the competent authorities, and anyone who carries out activities in violation of the operation regulations stipulated in Clause 2 of Article 5 of Decree-Law no.47/98/M, and in violation of Clause 1 of Article 17 are liable to a fine of MOP10,000.00 to MOP40,000.00 or MOP20,000.00 to MOP100,000.00 respectively depending on whether the offender is a natural person or legal person.
Anyone who does not fulfil the obligations stipulated in Article 4, Clauses 1 and 3 of Article 7, Clause 7 of Article 32-B and Clause 2 of Article 44 of Decree-Law no. 47/98/M is liable to a fine of MOP2,000.00 to MOP15,000.00 or MOP4,000.00 to MOP50,000.00 respectively depending on whether the offender is a natural person or legal person.