How to process
Deadline for processing: The license is valid till the end of each year in which it is issued. License holders should file applications for renewal between January and February each year.
If application for license renewal is made within the 90-day correction period after the deadline for application for license renewal, an overdue surcharge is required to be paid. Please refer to Article 2 of Chief Executive Writ of Instruction no. 268/2003 for details.
Processing procedure and required documents:
- The original Application Form for Retail License / Import Registration of Meat;
- A clear photocopy of the identification document of the license holder (with both sides of the identification document photocopied on the same page of an A4 sized paper);
- The original annual license issued last year;
- A photocopy of M/8 Form – Business Registration Tax Demand Note of the year of renewal issued by the Financial Services Bureau.
Locations for processing the procedure and office hours
- Integrated Services Centre: Avenida da Praia Grande, n.os 762-804, Edifício China Plaza, 2º andar, Macau
- Northern District Public Services Centre: Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.º 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau
- Northern District Public Services Centre - Toi San Station: Av. de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, no.127, Edf. D. Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bl. B,R/C, Macau
- Northern District Public Services Centre - Fai Chi Kei Station: Rua Nova do Patane, Habitação Social de Fai Chi Kei, Edf. Fai Tat, Bl. II, R/C,Lojas G e H, Macau
- Central District Public Services Centre: Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.˚ andar, Macau
- Central District Public Services Centre - S. Lourenço Station: Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4˚ andar,Macau
- Islands District Public Services Centre: Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.º andar, Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas, Taipa
- Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Complexo Comunitário de Seac Pai Van, 6.˚ andar,Coloane
Office hours: Mondays to Fridays: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
- Document and Archive Centre: Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro, n.° 163, r/c, Macau
Office hours: Mondays to Thursdays: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.; 2:30 p.m. - 5:45 p.m.
Fridays: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.; 2:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
(Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
- Annual license fee: MOP2,200.00
- MOP220.00 (10% of annual license fee)
Please refer to the Fees, Charges and Prices List: http://www.iam.gov.mo/p/pricetable/list
Time required for processing
30 working days after submission of all required documents (Performance Pledge)
Remarks/ points to note for application
- After submission of all required documents, the establishment is subject to inspection conducted by relevant unit of IAM;
- The above-mentioned license requires application for renewal. The license can only be renewed when the specific requirements are met;
- All issued retail licenses are non-transferable;
- The procedure can only be processed upon receipt of all required documents;
- The license is valid till the end of the year in which it is issued;
- In accordance with the stipulations of the current “Fees, Charges and Prices List of Civic and Municipal Affairs Bureau”, the fee payable for the annual license renewal is equivalent to the annual license fee in full. Renewal application should be made between January and February, and late submission is subject to a surcharge;
- For applicants who are non-Macao residents, pursuant to the current “Regulation on Prohibition of Illegal Employment”, personal and direct engagement of non-Macao residents in activities for personal interests is subject to prior administrative approval for this purpose;
- For applications made in the name of a legal person, if the shareholders or members of the administration and management body of a company are non-Macao residents who are responsible for the management of company and/or performing the business duties on behalf of the company, they should obtain relevant working permits;
- IAM is required to be notified of any update to the business registration.
Relevant standards or requirements
Requirements for choosing the location: The location must meet the stipulations in Law no. 6/99/M “Regulations Governing the Use of Urban Properties”, for example, whether the location is for commercial or office uses.
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service
Enquiry about application progress: Online enquiry about the progress of this formality is not available
Method for obtaining the result of service:Visiting in person to obtain the result