How to process
1. Application form (Format 009/DLA/DHAL, the form can be obtained from IAM);
2. If the applicant is a natural person: A legible photocopy of identity document; If the applicant is a legal person, a photocopy of valid Business Registration Certificate (companies registered at the Commerce and Movable Property Registry of Macao are exempted from submission) or a photocopy of valid Certificate of Association and Foundation issued by the Identification Services Bureau is required to be submitted. The relevant application form is required to be signed by its legal representative and submitted with a photocopy of the identification document of the signatory of the application form;
3. Supporting document(s) certifying the registration or payment of the latest Industrial Tax;
4. Written report of property registration (establishments registered at the Property Registry of Macao are exempted from submission) or certificate of the usage of the establishment issued by the Land and Urban Construction Bureau;
5. Blueprint of the renovation works, inclusive of the floor plan and elevation plans of the building and the fire safety design layout drawings. 4 copies of each of the specified documents are required;
6. Design and Construction Memorandum;
7. Supporting document(s) certifying the usage right of the establishment (e.g. rental contract, declaration).
Documents to be presented:
The original or notarised copy of identification document with the signature of the applicant or legal representative must be produced
Locations for processing the procedure and office hours
Integrated Services Centre: Avenida da Praia Grande, n.os 762-804, Edifício China Plaza , 2.o andar, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre: Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.o 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre - Toi San Station: Avenida de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, n.o 127, Edifício D.ª Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bloco B, R/C, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre - Fai Chi Kei Station: Rua Nova do Patane, Habitação Social de Fai Chi Kei, Edifício Fai Tat, Bloco II, R/C, Lojas G e H, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre: Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.o andar, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre - S. Lourenço Station: Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4.o andar, Macau;
Islands District Public Services Centre: Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas, Taipa;
Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Seac Pai Van Community Complex, 6.o andar, Coloane.
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
Fees, Charges and Prices List:
Time required for processing
When the advance notification and required document(s) are submitted and 11 working days after the facilities are approved to meet the requirements, the application is deemed approved.
Remarks/ points to note for application
1. The concerned person is required to apply in person or via an authorized person;
2. The above-mentioned documents must be signed by the applicant or legal representative, with the exception of documents issued by government departments or public entities.
Relevant standards or requirements
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service
Visit in person to obtain the result