How to process
Documents to be submitted:
- Application form (Mod. 031/DLA/DHAL);
- Photos, testimony by witness or written declaration which proves that the advertisement has already been dismantled, or Vehicle Registration Cancellation Receipt issued by the Transport Bureau;
- Original of the receipt of security deposit (A declaration is required in case of loss of receipt);
- If the applicant is a natural person, a photocopy of the identification document of the signatory is required;
- If the applicant is a legal person, a photocopy of valid Business Registration Certificate (companies registered at the Commerce and Movable Property Registry of Macao are exempted from submission) or a photocopy of valid Certificate of Association and Foundation issued by the Identification Services Bureau is required to be submitted. The relevant application form is required to be signed by its legal representative and submitted with a photocopy of the identification document of the signatory of the application form.
- If the name of the payee of the cheque to be issued is not the same as the name of the applicant, a photocopy of the payee’s identification document or the Business Registration Certificate must be submitted (companies registered at the Commerce and Movable Property Registry of Macao are exempted from submission) ;
- For application for refund of security deposit by bank transfer, a photocopy of the bank document (e.g. bank book or monthly bank statement, etc.) stating the recipient’s bank account number must be submitted.
Document to be produced:
The original or notarised copy of identification document with the signature of the applicant or legal representative must be produced.
Locations and office hours for processing the service
1. Integrated Services Centre: Avenida da Praia Grande, n.os 762-804, Edifício China Plaza, 2.º andar, Macau;
2. Northern District Public Services Centre: Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.º 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau;
3. Northern District Public Services Centre - Toi San Station: Avenida de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, n.º 127, Edifício D.ª Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bloco B, R/C, Macau;
4. Northern District Public Services Centre - Fai Chi Kei Station: Rua Nova do Patane, Habitação Social de Fai Chi Kei, Edifício Fai Tat, Bloco II, R/C, Lojas G e H, Macau;
5. Central District Public Services Centre: Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.º andar, Macau;
6. Central District Public Services Centre - S. Lourenço Station: Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4.º andar, Macau;
7. Islands District Public Services Centre: Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas, Taipa;
8. Islands District Public Services Centre - Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Complexo Comunitário de Seac Pai Van, 6.º andar, Coloane.
Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
Application fee: N/A
Form fee: N/A
Stamp duty: N/A
Security deposit: Refund
Fees, Charges and Prices List: N/A
Time required for processing
Processing time: 15 working days after receiving all the necessary documents.
Remarks / important notes on application
Important notes: In case of processing “Cancellation and Refund of Security Deposit” due to re-application for license, the procedure for refund of security deposit of the previous license can only start until the re-application of license is approved.
Relevant standards or requirements
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service
Method to obtain the result of service: Visit in person to obtain the result
In accordance with stipulations of Clause 1 of Article 19, Clause 1 d) of Article 27 and Article 31 c) of Law no. 7/89/M, the IAM can impose a penalty between MOP2,000 and MOP12,000 on individuals involved in placement of advertisements without license. Furthermore, in accordance with Clause 2 1) of Article 33 of Administrative Regulation no. 28/2004 “General Regulations Governing Public Places”, the IAM has the right to order removal of illegal advertisements.