How to process
1. Application form (provide by Macao Municipal Kennel);
2a. Legible photocopies of identity document(s); or
2b.Legible photocopy of the M7-Business Tax Form issued by the Finance Services Bureau; or
2c. Legible photocopy of the M8-Business Tax Form issued by the Finance Services Bureau; or
3. If the fosterpet(s) is/are dog(s), applicants need to provide the supporting documents bearing the address of the place where the animal(s) is/are kept (for e.g. water bill or electricity bill).
Documents to be presented: Not Applicable
Locations for processing the procedure and office hours
Location: Macao Municipal Kennel: Avenida do Almirante Lacerda, Macao
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
1. Dog fostering:
Neutered dogs (first-time license application): MOP300.00 plus stamp duty (10% of license fee)
2. Cat fostering:
Vaccination against Rabies (per dose): MOP 50.00
Note: Fee exemption for cats with implanted microchips.
Form fee: Not Applicable
Stamp Duty: Not Applicable
Deposit: Not Applicable
Fees, Charges and Prices List: Not Applicable
Time required for processing
Processing time: 30 working days
Remarks/ points to note for application
1. All the pet animal available for fostering has to be those that reside in fostering zone of Macau Municipal Kennel.
2. All the suitable pet animal can only be fostered after the respective sterilization operation is done by municipal veterinarian.
3. All the foster dogs and cats must receive vaccination against Rabies.
4. In dog fostering, the applicant must apply for dog license.
5. Please visit the Macao Animal Health Control Website http://www.iam.gov.mo/canil/ for information about all pet animals available for fostering.
6. The fee for first-time application for pet dog license includes veterinary examination, microchip implantation, rabies vaccination and metal identification tag (for one dog). The license is valid for 3 years.
7. According to Animal Protection Law (Law no. 4/2016), persons who satisfy all of the following conditions simultaneously may apply for a licence:
1) Natural person aged 18 or above with capacity, or legal person established in accordance with law;
2) Not under the condition that the additional penalties or sanctions as stipulated in Clause 1 2) of Article 28 or Article 30 2) apply.
Relevant standards or requirements
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service