The application period for the interest classes in March 2023 is from 6 February (Monday) to 12 February 2023 (Sunday). All interest classes adopt an application method of “registration first, and payment after draw”. Interested individuals can register for participation in the following ways: using the “Macao One Account” website / mobile application (Applicants are required to use the corresponding accounts of “Macao One Account” for login.), calling 28337676 or visiting the Integrated Services Centre or the Public Services Centres and their stations of IAM in person.
Students are required to wear masks when they enter IAM activity centres. If students show symptoms of illness (refer to the relevant information of the Health Bureau for details), they should follow up on the symptoms in compliance with the guidelines of the Health Bureau. Please note that IAM will timely adjust the epidemic prevention measures in accordance with the actual situation.
Only one item can be registered in the same category. If the number of people registered has exceeded the quota, “computer ballot” will be used to determine the admission list. The lists of admitted students will be uploaded to the IAM website (www.iam.gov.mo) on 14 February, and those admitted will be notified by SMS. Those admitted are required to complete the payment procedure from 14 February to 19 February. People who failed to complete the procedure in the mentioned period will be disqualified.
If classes are not full after the payment period ended, the remaining quota will be filled in the order of the waiting list. IAM will notify those who are admitted by telephone on 20 February. They are required to complete the payment procedure before 22 February. If the classes are still not full after the replacement period, IAM will make an announcement on the IAM website on 23 February. Interested individuals are welcome to pay attention to the above. All remaining quotas are available on a first come, first serve basis until the classes are full.
Recreation and sports classes involve a certain amount of activity. Participants should evaluate their own physical condition to determine whether they are suitable for participation. All interest classes are conducted in Cantonese. Students should bring their identification document for verification of identity by staff on the first day of class. If the number of people who enrolled and paid the fees have not reached 50% of the quota, the interest class will be cancelled. No refunds are issued unless the class is cancelled by the organiser.
Location for enrolment:
** Office hours: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., no lunch break
1) Integrated Services Centre: Avenida da Praia Grande, n.ᵒˢ 762-804, Edifício China Plaza, 2.º andar, Macau
2) Northern District Public Services Centre: Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.º 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau
3) Northern District Public Services Centre - Toi San Station: Avenida de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, n.º 127, Edifício Dª. Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bloco B, R/C, Macau
4) Central District Public Services Centre: Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.ᵒˢ 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.˚ andar, Macau
5) Central District Public Services Centre - S. Lourenço Station: Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4.˚ andar, Macau
6) Islands District Public Services Centre: Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas , Taipa
7) Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Complexo Comunitário de Seac Pai Van, 6.˚ andar, Coloane